Appearing in "...There Shall be No New Gods!"
- Darkseid (Flashback only)
- Highfather (Flashback only)
- Old Gods (Dies in flashback)
- Yuga Khan (Dies in flashback)
- Cult of Yuga Khan (First appearance; unnamed)
- Aagog (First appearance; unnamed)
Synopsis for "...There Shall be No New Gods!"
On New Genesis, the priest Lord Aagog retells the story of the Final Day when brothers Highfather and Darkseid slayed their father, Yuga Khan, and declared themselves New Gods. Aagog claims to contain some aspect of Yuga Khan, as well as a fragment of the Anti-Life Equation.
On Earth, the Forever People stand in the rubble of Big Bear's apartment, and Guy Gardner repeats his challenge to leave the Earth. Big Bear replies by driving Guy into the beach sand and the battle is on. It becomes a battle of fists between Guy and Vykin until Moonrider blasts them both with the Megaton Touch.
The Mother Box activates itself and blasts the Forever People before they can realize their victory. B'dg, B'ox and Stel arrive to find an unconscious Guy Gardner on the beach, surrounded by New Gods.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Infinity Man and the Forever People Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Infinity Man and the Forever People series
- Images from Infinity Man and the Forever People Vol 1 5