"Chapter Fourteen: For The Man Who's Lost Everything: Part 2": The synopsis for this digital chapter has not yet been written.
- I never knew. How much I wanted this. A family. And someone like me. Someone I could eventually hold without truly hurting. This is all I ever wanted.
- -- Clark Kent
Appearing in "Chapter Fourteen: For The Man Who's Lost Everything: Part 2"
- Supergirl (Lara Lane-Kent) (First full appearance)
- Bruce Wayne
- Krypto (First appearance)
- Jonathan Kent
- Justice League
- Martha Kent
- President Lois Lane
- Superman (Clark Kent)
- Wonder Woman
- Joker (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Chapter Fourteen: For The Man Who's Lost Everything: Part 2"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This Chapter is published in print in Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Three #7.
- Characters that make their debuts in this chapter are considered to exist in the normal Injustice: The Regime universe. Even though this chapter exists in a dream, Superman would have had to have known these characters on some level in order to have dreamt about them.
- Superman's symbol changes as he grows older to reflect that of Kingdom Come Superman. Superman's attitude throughout the chapter reflects Kingdom Come Superman's worldview, but he is held back by his daughter, whereas Earth-22 Superman goes ahead with his plans.
- When Lara is practicing her heat vision, she wears a Teen Titans Go! t-shirt.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Three Vol 1 14 (Digital) on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Three series
Links and References
- No external links.