"For The Man Who's Lost Everything": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "For The Man Who's Lost Everything"
- Gotham City Police Department
- Jonathan Kent
- Justice League
- Krypto (First appearance)
- Lois Lane
- Injustice: The Regime
Synopsis for "For The Man Who's Lost Everything"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Characters that make their debuts in this chapter are considered to exist in the normal Injustice: The Regime universe. Even though this chapter exists in a dream, Superman would have had to have known these characters on some level in order to have dreamt about them.
- Superman's symbol changes as he grows older to reflect that of Kingdom Come Superman. Superman's attitude throughout the chapter reflects Kingdom Come Superman's worldview, but he is held back by his daughter, whereas Earth-22 Superman goes ahead with his plans.
- This is Tom Taylor's last issue on the Injustice series, ending a two year run spanning three series (Years One through Three), 74 digital editions, and Two Annuals.
- When Lara is practicing her heat vision, she wears a Teen Titans Go! t-shirt.
- Discuss Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Three Vol 1 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Three series
- Images from Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Three Vol 1 7
Links and References