"Chapter Sixteen: One Day More":
- The war is coming. The Green Lanterns will be here tomorrow. I'm sorry. I'm sorry it has to come to this. I'm sorry any of you need to fight in this war but you all know your roles. This may be our only chance to take down Superman. He has shown that he no longer values life, and the murderous Sinestro Corps will be beside him. I'm sorry that some of you won't be coming home tomorrow. And I'm sorry to ask you to say your goodbyes. To family. To friends. To partners. To children. To husbands--and wives. Tomorrow, the tyranny of Superman will be ended by all of you. And I'm sorry I can't fight alongside you.
- — Batman
Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Two #16 is a chapter in the digital-first series Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Two (Volume 1 (Digital)) with a cover date of July, 2014.
Synopsis for "Chapter Sixteen: One Day More"
Appearing in "Chapter Sixteen: One Day More"
- Birds of Prey
- Connor Lance
- Gotham City Police Department
- Green Lantern Corps
- Sinestro Corps
- Unnamed members of the Sinestro Corps
- Injustice: The Regime
- This Chapter is published in print in Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Two #8.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Two Vol 1 16 (Digital) on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Two series
Links and References
- No external links.