"Chapter Six: Return to Oa": Kilowog is seen flying above the ocean planet of Landwend when he receives a message from Ganthet, telling him to return to Oa. Other members of the Green Lantern Corps receive the message, including Tomar-Re, Arisia and John Stewart. The latter Lantern is fighting o
- Now where's Batman?: James Gordon
- He's...well, it's hard to explain, and it won't help you to know.: Barbara Gordon
- How about you let me be the judge of that for once?: James Gordon
- His back is broken, and he's healing in a floating tower hanging outside of space and time, protected by powerful magic users.: Barbara Gordon
- Ok. You were right. That's no help at all.: James Gordon
Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Two #6 is a chapter in the digital-first series Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Two (Volume 1 (Digital)) with a cover date of March, 2014.
Appearing in "Chapter Six: Return to Oa"
- Birds of Prey (First appearance)
- Carol Ferris
- Green Lantern Corps
- Gotham City Police Department
- Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Fate (Mentioned only)
- Nightwing (Dick Grayson) (Mentioned only)
- Zatanna (Mentioned only)
- Injustice: The Regime
Synopsis for "Chapter Six: Return to Oa"
Kilowog is seen flying above the ocean planet of Landwend when he receives a message from Ganthet, telling him to return to Oa. Other members of the Green Lantern Corps receive the message, including Tomar-Re, Arisia and John Stewart. The latter Lantern is fighting off an infestation of the undead on Ryut, but Ganthet affirms that they are of no concern and tells Stewart to return to Oa.
In Gotham City, the mayor of Gothan is talking with Superman and Lex Luthor, who introduce the Regime's army and that Gotham be the first city to receive the Regime's "unique protection." The mayor voices his opinion that Commissioner Gordon will not be a fan of the soldiers. Kal says that Gordon has failed in his duties and that Gotham continues to be a blight in the United States. The Mayor cedes, and tells Gordon to "let them in." As the soldiers march past James, Harvey Bullock and Renee Montoya, Montoya voices her concern and asks James if he has a plan. James walks up to a seemingly random camera and speaks to it, asking to be let in. Barbara Gordon and several other people are on the other end.
At Ferris Aircraft, Hal Jordan has a difficult break-up with Carol Ferris. She voices her discontent with Hal as to how many times they have broken up, but before she can launch on a tirade, she notices Ganthet watching Hal and Carol through a window. On the other side, Guy asks the Guardian that if he is omniscient and all-seeing, why is Ganthet spying on Hal and Carol? Ganthet ignores Guy and tells Hal that it is time to leave. Ganthet tells Hal that Guy will take Jordan's place as the Green Lantern for Earth while Hal is on Oa.
Gordon finds Barbara, and reveals that he knows about her secret identity as Batgirl, Bruce Wayne's identity as Batman, and Richard Grayson's identity as Nightwing. James demands to know where Batman is, and Barbara reveals him to be on the Tower of Fate with Zatanna and Doctor Fate. Gordon reveals to Barbara that he has cancer and is dying; he tells her that he won't be able to protect Gotham, and Barbara, for much longer. Barbara reveals she has a plan, and presses a button to reveal the remaining Insurgents, now reorganized into a new Birds of Prey.
- This Chapter is published in print in Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Two #3.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Two Vol 1 6 (Digital) on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Two series
Links and References
- No external links.