Iron Girl is a liquid metal robot made of Iron with almost limitless shape shifting abbilities.
She was designed by Dr. William Magnus a brilliant robotic expert.
- Chemistry: Iron is an expert in the field of chemistry as it relates to the element of Iron.
Iron suffers badly from rust if not protected in some way
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Metal Men Recommended Reading
- 2 Appearances of Iron Girl (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Iron Girl (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Iron Girl (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Iron Girl (New Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.