Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Iroque, later known as Indigo-1, is the leader and first member of the Indigo Tribe.
A brutal criminal, Iroque was responsible for the bombing that killed Abin Sur's daugther. When Abin Sur discovered the power of the Indigo Light in the world of Nok he forged the first Indigo Power Ring with help of Natromo. He brought Iroque to Nok, converting her with the light of compassion, and she became the first wearer of an Indigo ring.
The Secret of the Indigo Tribe
When Natromo discovered Abin Sur was dead, he destroyed the Indigo Lantern but was persuaded by Hal Jordan to fix it. Then Natromo used a spark of Iroque's Indigo Light to rebuild the Indigo Lantern.
Rise of the Third Army
Main article: Rise of the Third Army
Wrath of the First Lantern
Main article: Wrath of the First Lantern
Main article: Green Lantern: Lights Out
Main article: Green Lantern: Godhead
- Indigo Power Ring
- Indigo-1 was created by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis, first appearing in Green Lantern (Volume 4) #25. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Indigo-1 first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Green Lantern (Volume 5) #6 by Geoff Johns and Michael Choi.
- 26 Appearances of Iroque (Prime Earth)
- 9 Images featuring Iroque (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Iroque (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Iroque (Prime Earth)
|Indigo Tribe member|
This character is or was a member of the Indigo Tribe. These are individuals who show an incredible capacity for compassion, and were given Power Rings
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Indigo Tribe members category."