Irwin Hall was a judge that lived in the Midwestern town of Elmond. His wife and he had two children named Hank and Don. Hank and Don grew up to become the masked super-heroes known as Hawk and Dove. Irwin was a fair judge, but held very conservative views when it came to issues of vigilantism. He publicly denounced the actions of Hawk and Dove, without ever realizing that they were in fact his children.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 16 Appearances of Irwin Hall (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Irwin Hall (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Irwin Hall (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Irwin Hall (New Earth)