Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Some might say my fatal flaw is my ego. My response -- at least I'm interesting enough to have a fatal flaw.
- — Ambush Bug src
Powers and Abilities
- Cosmic Awareness: Ambush Bug is aware of the Fourth Wall.
- Teleportation: Ambush Bug has the power to instantly teleport anywhere in his line of sight, he can even teleport to places that he has never been or seen but not without some risk as in doing so he lacks precision.
- Invulnerability: Ambush Bug survived being punched by Superwoman even as the latter hit him with enough strength that his body created a small depression in the ground.
- Teleportation Sound: Before teleporting to a spot the air in that point crackles for an istant, giving away his location and enemies with superhuman senses or speed can use this to their advantage.
- Mental Disorder
- Ambush Bug was created by Paul Kupperberg and Keith Giffen, first appearing in DC Comics Presents #52. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Ambush Bug first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Channel 52 #1 by Freddie E. Williams II.
- 51 Appearances of Irwin Schwab (Prime Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Irwin Schwab (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Irwin Schwab (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Irwin Schwab (Prime Earth)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
Suicide Squad member