They had D.E.O. security clearance, but the D.E.O. seemed unhappy with the time Fite 'n Maad were spending on Young Justice. Young Justice initially ran into Fite 'n Maad when they were investigating a mysterious archaeological dig. The resulting conflict resulted in Young Justice discovering their Super-Cycle and raising the ire of Fite 'n Maad.
Fite 'n Maad next captured the Young Justice member Secret and imprisoned her In their hidden base within Mount Rushmore. Young Justice flew to the rescue, destroying Washington's nose, and ticking off Fite 'n Maad in the process.
Fite 'n Maad were part of a government campaign against underage heroes. After the members of Young Justice cleared themselves of any wrongdoing, Fite 'n Maad were told to lay off the heroes.
After Donald died in an explosion in Louisiana, Ishido Maad acted like a father for Anita Fite.
Powers and Abilities
- Martial Arts: of warfare and hand-to-hand combat. He is an exceptional knife fighter.
- Firearms, Throwing: He is an exceptional marksman. He is skilled in sharpshooting and knife throwing
- Tactical Analysis : Armed solely with conventional weapons Ishido has single-handedly incapacitated up to a dozen well-armed and experienced opponents in a single encounter and escaped uninjured. It is his military training and his attention to detail that allows him to achieve this.
Various fire arms
- Agent Maad's name as well as his partner's are a deliberate pun on writer Peter David's part of the phrase, "Fighting Mad".
- 23 Appearances of Ishido Maad (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Ishido Maad (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ishido Maad (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ishido Maad (New Earth)