- From the moment Harleen met Ivy... she knew Ivy was a super-special person. Ivy was one of those people who always had questions. Mostly, Ivy had all this stuff she wanted to talk about... that other people weren't talking about. Even when it bugged other people. Ivy didn't care. Which was cool. Super cool. The best thing to do with a super-special person is to make them your friend. So that's what Harleen did.
Ivy Du-Barry was Harleen Quinzel's best friend at Gotham High and she was a girl campaigning to make her neighborhood a better place to live. She fought passionately for her rights and the others ignored's at school and against the wave of gentrification that was taking over the neighborhood by Kane Enterprises.
- 1 Appearances of Ivy Du-Barry (Breaking Glass)
- 1 Images featuring Ivy Du-Barry (Breaking Glass)
- Quotations by or about Ivy Du-Barry (Breaking Glass)
- Character Gallery: Ivy Du-Barry (Breaking Glass)