- Sometimes the roles we play in life seem pre-ordained, but that is not so. The future is created by the choices we make in the present. Like you, I was raised to be a soldier in the war between Apokolips and New Genesis. I chose a different path, the way of peace. Now I challenge you to make your own destiny.
- — Highfather src
One day, a swarm of Bugs was looking for sustenance for the coming winter, thus Highfather charitably teleported them to an underground grotto where they will find enough plant life to do so.
After The Superman of Apokolips destroyed New Genesis, Highfather teleported all the remaining New Gods to Earth while he took care of the death bringer. And after showing Kal-El the truth about his origin, he teleported him to Earth before becoming one with The Source.
- Wonder-Staff: Highfather Izaya wielded a Genesisian staff which he used to channel his energy into a myriad of abilities.
- Teleportation: He could teleport a considerable amount of beings towards unimaginable distances, like all the surviving New Gods from New Genesis to Earth, and even teleport himself and whoever he chooses to the Source Wall itself.
- Illusion Casting: He could illustrate events that occurred a great time ago anywhere in the universe with exact precision.
- 2 Appearances of Izaya (Earth-1198)
- 2 Images featuring Izaya (Earth-1198)
- 1 Quotations by or about Izaya (Earth-1198)
- Character Gallery: Izaya (Earth-1198)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.