J'edd J'arkus was the evil counterpart of Martian Manhunter and one of the six leaders of the Crime Syndicate. He was killed by the Jester (counterpart of the Joker) when with Angelique (Hawkgirl's counterpart) he went after Luthor and Jester stealing the quantum trigger, but the Jester sacrificed himself, staying behind and using a bomb to kill the villains.
- Martian Physiology: The average Martian possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Shape-Shifting: Martians have psionic control of their physical for down to the molecular level. This allows them to a form of shape-shifting that allows them to mimic other forms, elongate aspects of their body, increase or decrease their physical size, and so on.
- Invisibility: Martians can cause the biopolymers in their bodies to lose their ability to reflect light, making the Martians invisible to normal light and human sight.
- Phasing: Martians can go through solid matter.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Stamina
- Extrasensory Input
- Super Hearing
- Martian Vision: Martian visual acuity greatly exceed human norms and allows for a wider range of information to be observed. This includes the following:
- Telepathy: Martians have the ability to read the minds of others and project their thoughts to varying degrees. They can also project their mental essences into a gestalt community known as the "Great Mind". Through this, the community can enhance the telepathic strength of other Martians. This power can also enable them to reverse the effects of amnesia or psychological brainwashing. 
- Astral Projection
- Mind Control: As an extension of this, Martians can also use the ability to alter a psychological profile of a target, enabling them to manipulate, and in some cases, outright control that individual. This practice is greatly discouraged however, and only rarely used. 
- Telepathic Relay
- Telepathic Assault
- Vulnerability to Fire: Martians are much more vulnerable to fire than the average Earth human. At times this has been portrayed as physical, psychological, or a combination of the two. The effect of this is to strip any Martian of their powers as they involuntarily lose control of their body.
- His name and appearance is a reference to Tars Tarkas, the Jeddak (king) of the Green Martians, from the Edgar Rice Burroughs's novel A Princess of Mars and its sequels.
- Appearances of J'edd J'arkus (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- Images featuring J'edd J'arkus (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- Quotations by or about J'edd J'arkus (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- Character Gallery: J'edd J'arkus (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."