History of character has not yet been written.
- Martian Physiology
- Extrasensory Input
- Martian Vision
- Malleable Form
- Decelerated Aging
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Strength
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of J'onn J'onzz. The original character was created by Joseph Samachson and Joe Certa and first appeared in Detective Comics #225.
- Appearances of J'onn J'onzz (DCAU: A Better World)
- Images featuring J'onn J'onzz (DCAU: A Better World)
- Quotations by or about J'onn J'onzz (DCAU: A Better World)
- Character Gallery: J'onn J'onzz (DCAU: A Better World)
- ↑ The powers and weaknesses listed are based on the common abilities of Martians first demonstrated by J'onn J'onzz. The refrences listed are based on J'onzz as depected in the Earth-One and New Earth continuities.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Detective Comics #225
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 DC Comics Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ Who's Who: Update '88 #2
- ↑ Martian Manhunter #4
- ↑ Detective Comics #226
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Martian Manhunter (Volume 2) #8
- ↑ JLA #89
- ↑ Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe #14
- ↑ Who's Who in the DC Universe #5
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."