History of character has not yet been written.
- Martian Physiology
- Extrasensory Input
- Martian Vision
- Malleable Form
- Decelerated Aging
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Strength
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: Doom and is an adaptation of J'onn J'onzz. The original character was created by Joseph Samachson and Joe Certa and first appeared in Detective Comics #225.
- J'onn was voiced by Carl Lumbly.
- Appearances of J'onn J'onzz (Doom)
- Images featuring J'onn J'onzz (Doom)
- Quotations by or about J'onn J'onzz (Doom)
- Character Gallery: J'onn J'onzz (Doom)
- ↑ The powers and weaknesses listed are based on the common abilities of Martians first demonstrated by J'onn J'onzz. The refrences listed are based on J'onzz as depected in the Earth-One and New Earth continuities.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Detective Comics #225
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 DC Comics Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ Who's Who: Update '88 #2
- ↑ Martian Manhunter #4
- ↑ Detective Comics #226
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Martian Manhunter (Volume 2) #8
- ↑ JLA #89
- ↑ Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe #14
- ↑ Who's Who in the DC Universe #5
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.