- That is my attempt at humor, what do you think?
- — J'onn J'onzz src
J'onn J'onzz is a member of the Justice League.
His first appearance was helping out Wonder Woman and Superman. The fire member of the Brothers Djinn, Calythos, had absorbed the criminal, Parasite into his body. Because of this combination, Calythos also gained his ability to absorb the abilities of those he touched, or who touched him, as he gained the combined powers of both the Man of Steel and the Princess of the Amazons. Upon realizing what had happened, Wonder Woman called in Martian Manhunter. He fought Calythos briefly upon his volcano fortress, where the Martian revealed the existence of his allergy to fire. Because of this, Calythos was forced to expel Parasite from his body. After the two criminals were contained, Manhunter read Calythos's mind and leatned the names of the other Djin.
- Martian Physiology: The average Martian possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Shape-Shifting: Martians have psionic control of their physical for down to the molecular level. This allows them to a form of shape-shifting that allows them to mimic other forms, elongate aspects of their body, increase or decrease their physical size, and so on.
- Invisibility: Martians can cause the biopolymers in their bodies to lose their ability to reflect light, making the Martians invisible to normal light and human sight.
- Phasing: Martians can go through solid matter.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Stamina
- Extrasensory Input
- Super Hearing
- Martian Vision: Martian visual acuity greatly exceed human norms and allows for a wider range of information to be observed. This includes the following:
- Telepathy: Martians have the ability to read the minds of others and project their thoughts to varying degrees. They can also project their mental essences into a gestalt community known as the "Great Mind". Through this, the community can enhance the telepathic strength of other Martians. This power can also enable them to reverse the effects of amnesia or psychological brainwashing. 
- Astral Projection
- Mind Control: As an extension of this, Martians can also use the ability to alter a psychological profile of a target, enabling them to manipulate, and in some cases, outright control that individual. This practice is greatly discouraged however, and only rarely used. 
- Telepathic Relay
- Telepathic Assault
- Vulnerability to Fire: Martians are much more vulnerable to fire than the average Earth human. At times this has been portrayed as physical, psychological, or a combination of the two. The effect of this is to strip any Martian of their powers as they involuntarily lose control of their body.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Justice League Action and is an adaptation of J'onn J'onzz. The original character was created by Joseph Samachson and Joe Certa and first appeared in Detective Comics #225.
- J'onn character was voiced by Crispin Freeman
- Appearances of J'onn J'onzz (Justice League Action)
- Images featuring J'onn J'onzz (Justice League Action)
- Quotations by or about J'onn J'onzz (Justice League Action)
- Character Gallery: J'onn J'onzz (Justice League Action)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.