- Martian Physiology
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Batman, related film, and the tie-in comic The Batman Strikes!. It is an adaptation of J'onn J'onzz. The original character was created by Joseph Samachson and Joe Certa and first appeared in Detective Comics #225.
- J'onn J'onzz was voiced by Dorian Harewood.
- It's implied that the Joining wiped out the Martians in this continuity.
- Appearances of J'onn J'onzz (The Batman)
- Images featuring J'onn J'onzz (The Batman)
- Quotations by or about J'onn J'onzz (The Batman)
- Character Gallery: J'onn J'onzz (The Batman)
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.