The Japanese Attack Killer Elite robot, abbreviated as J.A.K.E., was a robot that the World War II ally scientist Robert Crane was forced to create when he was a prisoner of war to the Japanese army.
However, despite finishing the robot for the Japanese, when Crane was finally rescued by the Bride of Frankenstein, he revealed that he really programmed the robot to work for the Allies. The robot became partners with the S.H.A.D.E. agent Frankenstein. Becoming the G.I. Robot, J.A.K.E. continued to work alongside Frankenstein for the rest of World War II and even during the Korean War.
- J.A.K.E. was created by Robert Kanigher and Pepe Morino Casaras, first appearing in Weird War Tales #101. However, in the Prime Earth continuity J.A.K.E. first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Men of War (Volume 2) #8 by Jeff Lemire, Matt Kindt, and Tom Derenick.
- 6 Appearances of J.A.K.E. (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring J.A.K.E. (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about J.A.K.E. (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: J.A.K.E. (Prime Earth)