Larry the Judge was an enemy of Batman.
J. Spencer Larson was a business financier, who promised his customers to increase any sum of money they invested. However, Larson was in fact a crime lord known as "Larry the Judge" and he controlled the criminal activities of the Gotham underground. Using his powers, he instated a procedure for any criminal activities that required a licence to act.
However, after a few encounters with the police and one attempt to murder Batman, Larry the judge and his gang were finally captured by the police and their wealth was sent to charity.
- This version of Larry the Judge, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of J. Spencer Larson (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring J. Spencer Larson (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about J. Spencer Larson (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: J. Spencer Larson (Earth-Two)