Synopsis for "The Century War II"
Appearing in "The Century War II"
- Justice League of America
- Anteides (Dies in flashback)
- Centurian's Allies
- The Construct (Mentioned only)
- Deathstroke the Terminator (Flashback only)
- Doctor Martin (Flashback only)
- Emperor Claudius (Mentioned only)
- Firestorm (Flashback only)
- Green Lantern Alan Scott (Mentioned only)
- Green Lantern John Stewart (Flashback only)
- Jade (Flashback only)
- Justice League International (Flashback only)
- Obsidian (Flashback only)
- The Outsiders (Mentioned only)
- Psycho-Pirate (Mentioned only)
- Robin (Flashback only)
- Teen Titans (Flashback only)
- Zatanna (Flashback only)
- Earth's Moon
- Justice League Watchtower
- Mare Imbrium
- Lunar Villa
- Alchemical Engine
- Bracelets of Submission
- The premise of this story is that it is the sequel to another (nonexistent) story titled "The Century War", the events of which had been erased from history.
- Based on the characters seen in flashback and the costumes they wear, the original Century War probably took place shortly after Invasion! (1989–1990). This creates at least two continuity errors: Jason Todd appears fighting Centurian, despite having been killed in 1988; and Alan Scott is mentioned as one of the heroes who fought Centurian, when Scott was trapped in the Ragnarok dimension from 1986 to 1991. Both of these might be explained by the use of Centurian's history-altering device.
Links and References