Appearing in "Crisis of Conscience, Part One"
- JLA (Flashback and main story)
- The Secret Society of Super-Villains (Flashback and main story)
- Despero (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "Crisis of Conscience, Part One"
In the Watchtower, The Flash gathers the League within the League to tell them that if they don't tell Batman they wiped his mind, he's going to tell them himself. Green Arrow and Hawkman argue, while Zatanna struggles with her personal guilt. When he finds out, J'onn tells them that Batman already knows, and then leaves to talk to him about it. Meanwhile, the original Secret Society of Super-Villains reforms with the aid of a mysterious benefactor, and begins wreaking havoc on the respective cities of the heroes. They defeat the majority of the League, then travel to Gotham City and confront Batman and the Martian Manhunter, incidentally along with Catwoman. After dumping the unconscious bodies of the other leaguers on the adjacent ground, The Wizard tells the heroes that their mind wipes have been undone, and that the Society now retains full knowledge of each of their private lives and secret identities.
- This book was first published on June 8, 2005.
- The storyline this issue is a part of, "Crisis of Conscience," revolves around the aftermath of Identity Crisis, but is also a part of the Countdown to Infinite Crisis. Crisis of Conscience contains the following issues:
- It should be noted that Superman and Wonder Woman are not present with the league during this issue because they are busy during the events of "Superman: Sacrifice."
- The Secret Society of Super-Villains references an event in the past where the JLA erased their memories after they switched bodies and learned each others' identities. This story took place in Justice League of America #166-168.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss JLA Vol 1 115 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the JLA series
- Images from JLA Vol 1 115
Links and References
|Identity Crisis Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Infinite Crisis, and/or any of its surrounding events, including Villains United, the OMAC Project, Rann-Thanagar War and Day of Vengeance. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Infinite Crisis crossovers category.
The events from this issue or series are related to the Mindwipes Storyline, and/or any of its surrounding events, including the League That Defeated Itself, Identity Crisis, and Crisis of Conscience. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Mindwipes Storyline category.