"Stealing Thunder, Part 3: Lightning Storm": Icicle creates a perfect ice wall as several of the speedsters under Ultra-Humanite's control approach him. They crash through it and knock themselves out giving the JSA time to launch a c
JSA #35 is an issue of the series JSA (Volume 1) with a cover date of June, 2002. It was published on April 17, 2002.
Appearing in "Stealing Thunder, Part 3: Lightning Storm"
- Ultra-Humanite as Johnny Thunder (Flashback and main story)
- Black Adam (Cameo)
- Black Condor (Cameo)
- Captain Atom (Cameo)
- Cyborg (Cameo)
- Damage (Cameo)
- Doctor Polaris (Cameo)
- The Flash (Wally West) (Cameo)
- Firestorm Matrix (Ronnie Raymond) (Cameo)
- Geo-Force (Brion Markov) (Cameo)
- Green Lantern Kyle Rayner (Cameo)
- Hector Hammond (Cameo)
- Hawkgirl (Cameo)
- Hawkman (Cameo)
- Jade (Cameo)
- Jemm (Cameo)
- Jesse Quick (Cameo)
- Impulse (Cameo)
- Lilith Clay (Cameo)
- Major Force (Cameo)
- Martian Manhunter (Cameo)
- Mary Marvel (Cameo)
- Parasite (Cameo)
- The Ray (Cameo)
- Red Tornado (Cameo)
- Shade, the Changing Man (Cameo)
- Star-Spangled Kid (Cameo)
- Steel (Cameo)
- Superman (Cameo)
- Wonder Woman (Cameo)
- Atom Smasher (Al Pratt) (Flashback only) (Cameo)
- Crimson Avenger (Lee Travis) (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Mid-Nite (Pieter Cross) (Flashback only) (Cameo)
- Gorilla Grodd
- Hawkman (Flashback only) (Cameo)
- Thunderbolt (Flashback only) (Cameo)
- Wonder Woman (Hippolyta) (Flashback only) (Cameo)
- Blackout Bomb
- Bracelets of Submission
- Cosmic Converter Belt
- Cosmic Staff
- Green Lantern Ring
- Kinetic Hammer
- Lasso of Truth
- Nth Metal
- Sandman's Gas Gun
- Steel's Third Armor
- Wonder Woman's Tiara
Synopsis for "Stealing Thunder, Part 3: Lightning Storm"
Icicle creates a perfect ice wall as several of the speedsters under Ultra-Humanite's control approach him. They crash through it and knock themselves out giving the JSA time to launch a counter offensive against the Thunderfront.
Wildcat uses the Blackout Bomb Doctor Fate had pilfered and breaks free from the prison cell. They find where Alan Scott is being held to power the city. They prepare to break him free. However, they are suddenly attacked by Hawkgirl and Hawkman.
Jakeem suddenly recalls his electric shock ability. He sends the charge through the green flame holding all the telepaths and electrocutes everyone touching the green flame structure. It shorts out the Braincaps and frees the heroes from the telepathic control.
- This issue was reprinted in JSA Omnibus Vol. 2.
- No trivia.