Appearing in "Redemption Lost, Part 3"
- Gat Benson (Flashback only)
- Spirit King (Final appearance; dies)
- Paula Holt (In a vision)
- Justice League (Mentioned only)
- Mister Terrific (Terry Sloane) (Mentioned only)
- The Presence
- Oliver Queen (Mentioned only)
- Spectre (Jim Corrigan) (Flashback only)
- Rebecca Tyler (Phone call only)
- Wendi Tyler
- The Voice
- New Earth
- Heaven (Mentioned only)
- Hell (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Redemption Lost, Part 3"
The JSA fights a legion of zombies release by the Spirit King who has recently possessed the body of The Flash who viciously assaults his teammates. Meanwhile, Father Craemer counsels Jordan to find a path between redemption and vengeance so he can reclaim the powers of the Spectre and banish the lost souls plaguing Portsmouth City. Once he gives in to vengeance, he easily reclaims the vicious souls and leaves.
In Cross Clinic, Doctor Mid-Nite struggles to save Mister Terrific's life after the horrible beating he received. As Terrific hangs by a thread, he has a vision of his dead wife Paula; she shows him their unborn son who died with her and encourages him to return to Earth to complete his work there. He survives and joins Mid-Nite at church during his recovery.
- This book was first published on June 16, 2004.
- This issue was reprinted in JSA Omnibus Vol. 2.
- Despite Mister Terrific deciding to go to church with Doctor Mid-Nite in this issue, later in Infinite Crisis (Volume 1), he is seen discussing his atheism with Ragman.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss JSA Vol 1 62 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the JSA series
- Images from JSA Vol 1 62