"Where Highwaymen Rode": With Green Lantern's condition improved, Doctor Mid-Nite and Charlie return to Portsmouth City and the rest of the Justice Society determine to finally stop the [[James Craddock (
Appearing in "Where Highwaymen Rode"
- Gentleman Ghost (Flashback and main story)
- Jade (In a vision) (As a spirit) (Cameo)
- Hawkman (Flashback only)
- Jade (Mentioned only)
- Wonder Woman (Earth-Two) (Mentioned only)
- New Earth (Flashback and main story)
- Heaven (Mentioned only)
- Hell (Mentioned only)
- Cosmic Converter Belt
- Cosmic Staff
- Green Lantern Ring
- Lasso of Truth (Mentioned only)
- Thanagarian Mace (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Where Highwaymen Rode"
With Green Lantern's condition improved, Doctor Mid-Nite and Charlie return to Portsmouth City and the rest of the Justice Society determine to finally stop the Gentleman Ghost from terrorizing them. As they race off to London, the Ghost attacks Joan Garrick, Ma Hunkel, and Stargirl and disappears as quickly as he materialized.
In London, Green Lantern uses his powers to stop a gang of ghosts who had been highway robbers alongside the Ghost when he was on Earth. The heroes travel to a nearby castle where the Ghost is pilfering jewels and he reveals that if he can kill the Justice Society, he will return to life again.
In 17th Century England, Gentleman Jim Craddock is hanged for robbery and vows revenge from beyond the grave. The spectral Craddock wanders the Earth until the present day.
- This book was first published on June 7, 2006.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss JSA Vol 1 86 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the JSA series
- Images from JSA Vol 1 86