Reporter Clark Kent came to visit Jack in an attempt to interview him about Wayne's last word before his death, but Jack said nothing and simply grinned. Kent was informed that he was wasting his time.
Powers and Abilities
- DC Comics has published two different and unrelated Elseworlds stories titled Citizen Wayne. The first was written by Mark Waid and Brian Augustyn with art by Joe Staton, published in 1994's Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Annual #4. The second is a collaboration between Brian Michael Bendis and Michael Gaydos, published in 2000's Batman Chronicles #21. They are both clear references to the classic 1941 film Citizen Kane. Additionally, Part Two of "Blind Justice" by Sam Hamm, appearing in Detective Comics #599 has the same title.
- Jack is clearly intended to be a version of the Joker, although no information is given about him other than that he is a mental patient with some relationship to Bruce Wayne.
- 2 Appearances of Jack (Citizen Wayne Chronicles)
- 2 Images featuring Jack (Citizen Wayne Chronicles)
- Quotations by or about Jack (Citizen Wayne Chronicles)
- Character Gallery: Jack (Citizen Wayne Chronicles)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.