Jack Hawksmoor was just one of many, potentially countless, men abducted and experimented on by the government agency Skywatch.
The experiments damaged his mind and ruined his memories, and gave him a number of superhuman abilities. These mind alterations and powers supposedly came from Skywatch trying to make a slave race of humans specifically designed to live in post-apocalyptic environments. After spending a long time mentally ill and homeless, his mind was restored by Shen Li-Men, and he joined his healer and her allies in trying to save the world from alien threats and organizations like Skywatch.
- Unique Physiology: The experiments on Jack Hawksmoor resulted in, supposedly, his body becoming perfectly adapted to life in polluted and destroyed cities
When outside of cities or otherwise heavily populated areas, Jack feels physically ill. He was genuinely concerned a trip to Utah would kill him.
- Jack Hawksmoor was created by Warren Ellis and Tom Raney, first appearing in StormWatch Vol 1 37. However, in the Wild Storm continuity Angela Spica first appeared in The Wild Storm Vol 1 10 by Warren Ellis and Jon Davis-Hunt.
- 10 Appearances of Jack Hawksmoor (The Wild Storm)
- 2 Images featuring Jack Hawksmoor (The Wild Storm)
- 1 Quotations by or about Jack Hawksmoor (The Wild Storm)
- Character Gallery: Jack Hawksmoor (The Wild Storm)
This character exists under the Wildstorm Imprint, and their continuity takes place within the Wildstorm Titles. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Wildstorm Characters."