The Jack of Spades was a member of the Royal Flush Gang.
A gigolo near the end of his career accidentally caused the death of a client when he tried to rob her. Wild Card intervened before authorities could arrest him. Because his old identity was forever a wanted man, the gigolo agreed to become the Jack of Spades in a new incarnation of the Royal Flush Gang.
Though he did not really like his old life, the thought that he could never return to it wore him down psychically. When the Gambler cut out Jack's eye, it only became worse. Apart from Ten, none of his teammates cared for his problems. They eventually became too much, and he had a breakdown. He retired from the Gang thereafter.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 20 Appearances of Jack of Spades III (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Jack of Spades III (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Jack of Spades III (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Jack of Spades III (New Earth)
|Royal Flush Gang member |