James was the brother of terrorist John Collins who was duped into enacting a terrorist plot against the U.N. by Maxwell Lord in order to better publicize his new iteration of Justice League America. Seeking revenge against him, Collins had been secretly extraditing him for millions of dollars using it to alter himself in order to gain an edge on the worlds greatest superhumans.
Explosive Energy Manipulation: Judgement underwent the process of augmenting himself using secretly embezzled funds. He gained the power of emitting and focusing a naturally explosive energy generated from his body. This made him an exceptionally lethal combatant as he was a danger both in close, as well as, long range combat while using these abilities.
- Energy Projection: Judgment can launch volatile energy from any part of his body over great distances. These range from being ble to emit localized explosions with a snap of his fingers, to launching optic blasts able, to tagging a space station from Earth.
- Protective Aura: Collins is protected from his own explosive power by a protective shielding which also explodes on contact when met with opposing force.
- Energy Enhanced Strike: Can combine his explosive force with physical melee to land devastating blows against superpowered beings as tough as Captain Atom and Wonder Woman.
- Distance Limitation: The effectiveness of his powers waned the further away he casts its explosive effects.
- Amplification Armor: Judgment wears a host of technological carapaces in order to bolster the effectiveness of his powers.
- 7 Appearances of James Collins (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring James Collins (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about James Collins (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: James Collins (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."