- Restricted Mobility: If Batman works with Gordon against a villainess Joker, John Doe will shoot him in the legs. From then on, Gordon will require a cane.
- Depending on the player's choices, he will either betray Batman and let Joker capture him or he wont be able to lie him and will spit out Joker's plan to Batman in the Villain Joker path.
- However, if he betrays Batman, he won't be able to carry his betrayal on Batman and will help him against Joker's thugs. But it won't make a difference because thugs will still overmatch them and Joker will be able to confront Batman.
- If player tells him to quit smoking when Batman met with Gordon on the rooftop for the USB that has the information for Harley Quinn, he will say that Batman sounds like his daughter and he will use a nicotine patch later on.
- 5 Appearances of James Gordon (Batman: The Telltale Series)
- 3 Images featuring James Gordon (Batman: The Telltale Series)
- Quotations by or about James Gordon (Batman: The Telltale Series)
- Character Gallery: James Gordon (Batman: The Telltale Series)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.