James Gordon was the Police Commissioner of Gotham City in the alternate reality known as Earth-136. Gordon was very similar to his Earth-One counterpart, except he worked with Superman instead of Batman, as the Dark Knight didn't exist in this world. When the Earth-One Batman appeared in Gotham, Gordon assumed that he was a fugitive from a mental hospital and started a campaign to capture him. Batman was eventually taken to the GCPD Headquarters by Superman, under Gordon's instructions.
- This version of James Gordon, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of James Gordon (Earth-136)
- 1 Images featuring James Gordon (Earth-136)
- Quotations by or about James Gordon (Earth-136)
- Character Gallery: James Gordon (Earth-136)
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.