Commissioner James "Jim" Gordon is the erratic, moody, and overworked police commissioner of Gotham City who works closely with Batman and seeks companionship from him. He is a frequent enemy of Gotham's criminals, including Harley Quinn's Crew.
Powers and Abilities
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Near-Indomitable Will: Despite being Mentally Unstable, Gordon did not give up on bringing order to the city after it's destruction. But when his men abandoned him and joined the villains and and his wife divorced him, he finally lost all hope. He regain hope after he found out that his daughter is Batgirl.
- Tactical Analysis
- Mentally Unstable: It's seems that Gordon is finally starting to crack from all the years of dealing with the crime in Gotham City. Even Harley, a former psychiatrist, wondered what was up with him. His mental state got even worse since his wife started cheating on him.
- Alcoholism (Formerly): After learning his daughter was Batgirl, he was inspired to give up his alcohol addiction.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Harley Quinn and is an adaptation of Commissioner Gordon. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #27.
- Commissioner Gordon is voiced by Christopher Meloni.
- 15 Appearances of James Gordon (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 6 Images featuring James Gordon (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 1 Quotations by or about James Gordon (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- Character Gallery: James Gordon (Harley Quinn TV Series)
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.