Jim Harper was the Guardian, the chief of security at Project Cadmus.
Harper was a clone of Roy Harper, rapidly aged into adulthood. He was implanted with false memories into thinking he was actually his uncle. Like all clones, he was conditioned to follow strict orders and had trigger codes. After being freed from those and Cadmus was shut down, he helped another clone find his place and peace.
Powers and Abilities
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Peak Human Condition
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Jim Harper/Guardian. The original character was created by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby and first appeared in Star-Spangled Comics #7.
- Guardian was voiced by Crispin Freeman.
- 13 Appearances of James Harper (Earth-16)
- 1 Images featuring James Harper (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about James Harper (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: James Harper (Earth-16)