Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- I'm "accountable." I can hack any system. I can basically breathe information. No one can hide from me.
- — Accountable src
Jimmy would be freed by the new Batman, Red Tornado, and Sonia Sato along with fellow prisoner Aquawoman. Before leaving Jimmy would have them free another previously unknown prisoner that had been one of the reasons for his imprisonment. This "alien" as he called it would turn out to be a Kryptonian named Val who was held there by Terry Sloan. After heading to the exit Batman would have Red Tornado blindfold Jimmy so he would not see the battle outside which had turned into a slaughter. Jimmy would be successfully extracted by Red Tornado and taken to the Batcave with Val.
Jimmy was brought to the Batcave with Red Tornado and Val, where he met up with the rest of Batman's allies.
- New God Physiology: Born a human, Olsen's physiology was changed to that of a New God when two Mother Boxes merged with him.
- Technopathy: James can process information at an accelerated rate when in contact with any device with an internet connection. Ever since his transcendence Olson has shown he can manipulate machines and cybernetics in a much more direct way now, he himself functioning more like a mother box in his own right.
- Photographic Memory
- As of Earth 2 #22, Jimmy is thirteen years old
- His identity as Accountable echos real life hacktivist movements like Anonymous or journalistic websites such as Wikileaks.
- 38 Appearances of James Olsen (Earth 2)
- 3 Images featuring James Olsen (Earth 2)
- 4 Quotations by or about James Olsen (Earth 2)
- Character Gallery: James Olsen (Earth 2)
Justice Society of America member
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.