Jan Arrah, known by the superhero aliases Element Lad and later Alchemist, is a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes in the 30th Century. His homeworld is Trom and his power is elemental transmutation.
This version of Jan Arrah is one of the Batch SW6 Legionnaires, a younger version of the Legion's existing adult Jan Arrah introduced during the "Five Years Later" era. Batch SW6 were originally believed to be clones created by the Dominators, but later revealed as time-paradox duplicates engineered by the Time Trapper. The events of Zero Hour erased them and their adult counterparts, replacing them with the Reboot Legion.
Powers and Abilities
- The character Element Lad was originally created by Edmond Hamilton and John Forte, first appearing in Adventure Comics #307 (1963). The Batch SW6 version was created by Keith Giffen, Tom Bierbaum, and Mary Bierbaum, first appearing in Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 4) #24 (1991).
- It is unclear exactly when Batch SW6 were taken out of their own time. The group includes a version of Triplicate Girl who hasn't lost a body to Computo and become Duo Damsel yet. The presence of Ferro Lad suggests it was during his brief tenure, although he joined after the Computo incident.
- 32 Appearances of Jan Arrah (SW6)
- 5 Images featuring Jan Arrah (SW6)
- Quotations by or about Jan Arrah (SW6)
- Character Gallery: Jan Arrah (SW6)
Legion of Super-Heroes member