Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Martial Arts
- Mimicry: Jane possesses an unmatched ability to imitate others, superior to most genuine shape-shifters. Besides all of the equipment of whichever person she's adopting the identity of, she carries a tape recorder to help her mimic voices.
- Disguise: Not only can she perfectly copy body language and speech patterns, but is a good enough judge of character to after observation nigh impeccably think the way somebody else thinks.
- Jane Doe was created by Dan Slott and Ryan Sook, first appearing in Arkham Asylum: Living Hell #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Jane Doe first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Detective Comics Annual (Volume 2) #2 by John Layman, Joshua Williamson, and Scot Eaton.
- 1 Appearances of Jane Doe (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Jane Doe (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Jane Doe (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Jane Doe (Prime Earth)