Janet Fals died during the Dark Multiverse invasion, but her father used his CIA connections to bring her back to life with a "Conflict Engine". The device requires her to start fights to stay alive, meaning she could not return to her old life or identity. She quenches her needs by fighting in underground matches as Firebrand.
- Conflict Engine: Firebrand is bonded to a machine called the Conflict Engine, which keeps her alive and grants her superhuman abilities but requires her to start a fight once every 24 hours to maintain power.
- Technological Reliability: Without the Conflict Engine, and without feeding it the conflict it uses as fuel, Janet would die.
- 10 Appearances of Janet Fals (Prime Earth)
- 9 Images featuring Janet Fals (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Janet Fals (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Janet Fals (Prime Earth)