Jared Morillo was a jewel thief in Central City who used a futuristic gun to commit his crimes. He was stopped by Kid-Flash, which won over the trust of Central City. Jared Morillo was convicted of grand theft and aggravated assault.
- Plunder used a specialized rifle with many different capabilities, including bullets that chased after their target and a sonic blast.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash and is an adaptation of Plunder. The original character was created by Geoff Johns and Angel Unzueta and first appeared in The Flash (Volume 2) #165.
- Jared Morillo was portrayed by Stephen Huszar.
- 2 Appearances of Jared Morillo (Arrow)
- 1 Images featuring Jared Morillo (Arrow)
- Quotations by or about Jared Morillo (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Jared Morillo (Arrow)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.