- Transformation: By saying the mystic verse, "Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!" Jason Blood can turn into the Demon, Etrigan.
- Demonic Physiology
- Fangs: Etrigan could bite through Superman's skin.
- Pyrokinesis: Etrigan could fire blasts of hellfire from his mouth.
- Superhuman Durability: Etrigan could take powerful blows from monsters and demons without much damage.
- Superhuman Strength: He was able to wreck a candy store, hoist a ice cream truck, and destroy a train. He also held his own in two fights with Martian Manhunter, who has superhuman strength.
- Immortality: Aside from being tied to Etrigan, Jason was given immortality by Merlin.
- These versions of the characters are exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and are an adaptation of Jason Blood and Etrigan. The original character was created by Jack Kirby and first appeared in The Demon #1.
- Jason Blood and Etrigan were voiced by a number of actors:
- Billy Zane voiced both for the episode "The Demon Within" of the series The New Batman Adventures.
- Michael T. Weiss voiced both for the series Justice League and the episode "The Balance" of the series Justice League Unlimited.
- Two actors voiced Etrigan for the episode "Kid Stuff" of the series Justice League Unlimited. Kevin Conroy covered the character as an adult and Dee Bradley Baker as a youth.
- 19 Appearances of Jason Blood (DCAU)
- 9 Images featuring Jason Blood (DCAU)
- 3 Quotations by or about Jason Blood (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Jason Blood (DCAU)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 New Batman Adventures (TV Series) Episode: The Demon Within
- ↑ Justice League Unlimited (TV Series) Episode: Kid Stuff
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Justice League (TV Series) Episode: A Knight of Shadows, Part I
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Justice League (TV Series) Episode: A Knight of Shadows, Part II
- ↑ Adventures in the DC Universe #11
|The Demon supporting cast|
This character has been an ally or antagonist to either The Demon Etrigan or his counterpart Jason Blood in any of their various incarnations.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.