Like some of his Justice Society contemporaries, he has since retired.
Garrick was kidnapped by the Monarch to compete in a multi-dimensional tournament to determine the most powerful of the primary superpowered beings of the 52 Multiverse in a battle against the Monitors who the Monarch believes will be directly destroying many of the populated Earths. Garrick was engaged against Earth-3's Johnny Quick and Earth-9's Lia Nelson. The latter of whom was protected by Garrick from Johnny Quick's sexual harassment, which was reveal later that Nelson's innocence was an act to manipulate Garrick to defeat Quick and be lose by Nelson. He was defeated in battle with Johnny Quick and imprisoned alongside with the other defeated contestants.
- Speed Force Conduit: Speed force conduits possess a connection to the Speed Force, a cosmic force that allows its users to push the boundaries that keep time and space. As a conduit of the Speed Force, all aspects of their physiology are accelerated and enhanced.
- Accelerated Healing: By having a connection to the speed force, every speed force conduit has an incredibly fast healing factor and can heal from most injuries in seconds and devastating injuries in minutes.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive and process thoughts faster than the normal person.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such as friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Speed Force grants its conduits with a great increase of stamina, allowing them to fight or run much longer than the average person. Although a great increase, it is not unlimited.
- Superhuman Speed: The universal factor of being a Speed Force conduit grants its user with imperceptible amounts of speed. All powers that conduits possess derives from their speed.. This also confers:
- Superhuman Agility: The speedster's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows them to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes: In conjunction with their enhanced senses, The speedster's reflexes are heightened immesurably, allowing them to dodge or react faster than normal.
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- Winged Helmet
- The Earth-2 Garrick is officially retired from the Justice Society and being the Flash though still occasionally engages in active heroing. It is clear that there was a falling out between Garrick, Fate and Spectre and the successor group Justice Society Infinity though specific details of this disruption have not be revealed at this time.
- It is not specified yet who is the current Flash of Earth-2 as Garrick states others are to address him as "Jay Garrick", and not the Flash.
- Garrick of Earth-2 wears a modified version of the DC Primary Earth Garrick 1970s costume which has Errol Flynn "swashbuckler" boots and blue pants without the lightning bolt down the side. Also it seems that the wings on the Earth-2 Garrick's helmet are smaller like the way most artists depicted the 1970s Garrick, as opposed to the traditional ankle height booties with wings and lightning side pants that the former Earth-Two and New Earth Garrick usually was shown wearing, though does wears a similar modified World War I doughboy helmet with small wings as opposed to the large Mercury-like fully head covering helmet. 
- 7 Appearances of Jason Garrick (Earth-2)
- 6 Images featuring Jason Garrick (Earth-2)
- Quotations by or about Jason Garrick (Earth-2)
- Character Gallery: Jason Garrick (Earth-2)
- ↑ Countdown: Arena #3
- ↑ Countdown: Arena #4
- ↑ Being a speed force conduit conveys some core powers as demonstrated by Barry Allen and Wally West.
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 5) #73
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 The Flash (Volume 2) #1
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #76
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #63
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #2
- ↑ The Flash (Volume 2) #74
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.
Justice Society of America member