Jason Todd was recruited and trained to become Robin sometime after Dick Grayson was fired.
As Robin, Jason was skilled but violent, which concerned Bruce.
Late into Bruce's career, after capturing the Joker and saving his hostages, Batman and Robin investigated the suicide of a number of Bruce's friends. They eventually figured out that the culprits were Poison Ivy and Killer Croc.
After stopping them, Batman and Robin found out that the Joker had escaped. Bruce was too injured to go out and stop him, however, and when Jason overheard Bruce say he wasn't ready to take on the mantle of Batman, he went to find the Joker on his own. Unfortunately, after locating his hideout, he was beaten to death by the Joker's henchmen.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Lock Picking
- Stick Fighting
- Tactical Analysis
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Batman: The Dark Knight Returns and is an adaptation of Jason Todd. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Don Newton and first appeared in Batman #357.
- 1 Appearances of Jason Todd (Earth-31)
- 3 Images featuring Jason Todd (Earth-31)
- Quotations by or about Jason Todd (Earth-31)
- Character Gallery: Jason Todd (Earth-31)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.