Jason Todd was Batman's second Robin after Dick Grayson moved onto being Nightwing. While operating as Robin, Todd was killed by the Joker. However, he was eventually brought back to life with the Lazarus Pit, which warped his mind. Todd returned to Gotham, donning the name Red Hood, with the mission to stop the city's crime problem with lethal force.
Possible Post-Brainiac Epilogue
This section of history takes place in a timeline outside that of normal Injustice: Gods Among Us history. Information here does not reflect the true history of neither the Injustice: Gods Among Us universe nor the Injustice: The Regime universe, and should not be seen as relevant to future sequels or comic adaptations.
"That. Felt. Good. Titanium composite hollow point bullets with a C4 kicker. Fastest, most explosive ammo in the world. I made them myself. With the invasion over, Bruce and Superman started fighting again. I wasn't down with either of them. On the one hand, the Regime's right. Scumbag murderers and rapists deserve to die. But on the other hand, I'm no fan of government authority. Especially the dictatorial variety.
So while the world's finest fight each other, I fight for the people. The weak. The innocent. Anyone who can't protect themselves. When they cry out for a savior, I'll answer. As for the criminals that threaten them? They need to know that their actions have consequences. That the Red Hood is coming for them.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Jason Todd. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Don Newton and first appeared in Batman #357.
- Red Hood was voiced by Cameron Bowen.
- 23 Appearances of Jason Todd (Injustice: The Regime)
- 6 Images featuring Jason Todd (Injustice: The Regime)
- 1 Quotations by or about Jason Todd (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: Jason Todd (Injustice: The Regime)
- ↑ Red Hood Injustice 2 Epilogue
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
League of Assassins member
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
Suicide Squad member
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."