Jay Garrick operated as the Flash on Earth-3,
He was attacked by Zoom, who took him prisoner and kept him in his hideout with a mask that was designed to inhibit Jay's speed. While Barry Allen and Jesse Wells were being kept prisoner with him, Jay attempted to communicate with them through a code which he tapped out with his hands, but Zoom threatened to kill him if he continued. Barry and Jesse's friends later rescue them, but due to time constraints they were unable to rescue Jay, but left with the promise that they would return. He is left in captivity again when Caitlin Snow is released from her cell by Killer Frost. He is finally rescued after Zoom is defeated, and he is brought to S.T.A.R. Laboratories, where the inhibitor mask is removed. He then retrieves his Flash costume, and, being unable to return to Earth-3, goes to Earth-2 to become that universe's Flash, while Harrison Wells helps him get back to Earth-3.
After Flashpoint, Garrick returns to Earth 1 to help Barry start handling Iris' suspicion of hacking into the city cams, and other consequences that time's lack of stability has wreaked. Later after fighting off an alien invasion, Barry arrives in Earth 3, subdues Jay's Trickster and convinces him to help him defeat Savitar. Jay reveals to Barry that he knows a lot about the god of speed himself all except the world that Savitar came from in the multiverse. Soon as Barry subdues Alchemy, Jay gets heavily beat by Savitar who doesn't let Jay get an edge on him but was then subdued by Barry closing the vessel with the philosopher stone inside. After subduing Savitar a second time, Jay helped Barry trap their ultimate enemy in the speed force but in the process of doing so, a time boom sends Barry into the future and after he sees Iris get killed by the metallic god, Jay brings Barry back to the present and explains to him that he shouldn't be easily petrified by the horror he saw and focus on everything going on now before returning to Earth 3.
- Speed Force Conduit: Jay possesses a connection to the extradimensional enerhy source known as the Speed Force. The Speed Force enhances Jay's physiology to superhuman levels, most notably super-speed.
- Superhuman Speed: Jay possesses the power to move at vast superhuman speeds.
- Superhuman Agility: Jay possesses far greater balance and bodily coordination, allowing him to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speeds.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Jay's reaction time is augmented to superhuman levels, allowing him to react to danger and events far faster than normal humans.
- Superhuman Stamina: Jay is able to withstand the stress of moving at superhuman speeds, without showing signs of weakness or fatigue.
- Superhuman Durability: Jay possesses far greater resilience and stamina than humanly possible, allowing him to easily withstand extreme exertion and impact forces.
- Accelerated Healing: Jay's cells are capable of regenerating at an accelerated rate, allowing him to heal rapidly from injuries at a much faster rate than normal humans.
- Dimensional Travel: Jay is capable of using his Speed to enter the Speed Force, as shown ehen he intercepted Barry Allen from travelling throughout time.
- Electrokinesis: Like all conduits of the Speed Force, Jay generates large amounts of electrical energy, especially when moving at super-speed.
- Intangibility: Jay is capable of vibrating his cells on an atomic level, allowing to make parts of his body intangible.
- Time-Travel: Jay is capable of using his speed to travel throughout various points in time.
- Hermes' Helmet
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Jay Garrick. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Harry Lampert and first appeared in Flash Comics #1.
- Jay Garrick is portrayed by John Wesley Shipp.
- 14 Appearances of Jay Garrick (Arrowverse: Earth-3)
- 2 Images featuring Jay Garrick (Arrowverse: Earth-3)
- 3 Quotations by or about Jay Garrick (Arrowverse: Earth-3)
- Character Gallery: Jay Garrick (Arrowverse: Earth-3)
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.