Jeff Palmer was the son of employees at the Luthor Mansion and brother of Amy Palmer. Jeff discovered a strange rose near the mansion. With it, Jeff was able to manufacture a special oil, that allowed him to seemingly become invisible. He used this to attack Troy Turner, because he had been bullying Jeff's sister. Because of his sister's crush on Lex Luthor, Jeff next attempted to kill Lex's girlfriend, but failed. Finally, Jeff attempted to kill Lex, for not returning Amy's feelings. However, he was stopped by Clark Kent and institutionalized.
- Invisibility Oil: Thanks to a special oil, taken from meteor affected roses, Jeff is able to render himself invisible to the naked eye.
- Jeff Palmer was portrayed by Kett Turton.
- 1 Appearances of Jeff Palmer (Smallville)
- 1 Images featuring Jeff Palmer (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Jeff Palmer (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Jeff Palmer (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."