Jerome Cox was allergic to most modern chemicals and conveniences and became convinced that civilization must be destroyed. To do so, he used ancient, primordial magic to contact a race of elder gods who lived in a realm of chaos that he hoped to merge with Earth, devolving it back billions of years. He tried to trick the elder beings and steal their power but when the Justice League destroyed the magical totems he used, the gods took revenge by dragging his body into their murky realm.
- Not to be confused with colorist Jeromy Cox.
- 1 Appearances of Jerome Cox (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Jerome Cox (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Jerome Cox (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Jerome Cox (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."