Personal History of Jerry Bingham is unknown.
Jerry Bingham is a professional illustrator, who has worked in the comic book industry. He started working in 1978 for DC Comics on the title World's Finest (Volume 1) and he is probably best known for his work on the graphic novel Batman: Son of the Demon. In the late 80s, Bingham started working in the film industry, leaving aside the comic book field.
- Jerry Bingham/Penciler
- Jerry Bingham/Inker
- Jerry Bingham/Cover Artist
- Jerry Bingham/Colourist
- Jerry Bingham/Creations
- Jerry Bingham's Images as a Penciler
- Jerry Bingham's Images as an Inker
- Jerry Bingham's Images as a Cover Artist
- Jerry Bingham's Images as a Colourist
Links and References
- Bingham at DC Comics
- Jerry Bingham at Wikipedia.org
- Bingham at The Comic Book Database