Personal History of Jesús Merino is unknown.
Jesús Merino is an Spanish comic book artist. He began his career working for Spanish publisher Planeta-DeAgostini on the title Laberinto. He was hired by Marvel Comics in 1998 and worked on the title Avengers Forever and also on some of their most iconic titles. His first published work for DC Comics was in 2002 on the title Adventures of Superman and later on he worked on titles like JSA, Aquaman Secret Files, Arrowsmith, Final Crisis and more.
- Jesús Merino's Images as a Penciler
- Jesús Merino's Images as an Inker
- Jesús Merino's Images as a Cover Artist
Links and References
- Merino at DC Comics Official Website
- Jesús Merino at Wikipedia.org
- Merino at The Comic Book Database