In 1994, Jesse was on a plane with his mother. The plane almost crashed, but was rescued by Superman and a lightning strike transferred some Kryptonian powers to Jesse.
A year later, Leigh-Anne (who couldn't hold on to a job, as no kindergarten would take Jesse) went public and claimed that Jesse was Superman's son. This forced Superman to take action and demand a paternity test, performed by Dr. Bernard Klein. However, Jesse had also caught the attention of the criminal "Anonymous", who kidnapped him and used Jesse to kidnap a president.
Meanwhile, Dr. Klein had discovered that Jesse's powers weren't permanent and were quickly fading. Once Anonymous was defeated, Jesse's powers were gone and he was able to return to a normal life.
- Power Limitation: Jesse's powers weren't permanent. Time, combined with heavy use of them, caused him to lose his powers.
- Jesse Stipanovic was portrayed by Alex D. Linz.
- Appearances of Jesse Stipanovic (Lois & Clark)
- Images featuring Jesse Stipanovic (Lois & Clark)
- Quotations by or about Jesse Stipanovic (Lois & Clark)
- Character Gallery: Jesse Stipanovic (Lois & Clark)