- Everyday, in every way, I'm getting better and better. What a load of crap.
- — Jessica Cruz src
Jessica Cruz was a member of the Green Lantern Corps.
Powers and Abilities
- Indomitable Will: Even in the 31st century, Jessica was remembered as one of the most powerful Green Lanterns.
- Weaponry: Jessica showed a huge use of a variety of equipment in comparison with the general standards of the DCAU's Green Lanterns average of weapons.
- PTSD: After witnessing her two friends get murdered by an unknown assailant and escaping with her life, Jessica developed Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight! Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League vs. the Fatal Five and is an adaptation of Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern. The original character was created by Geoff Johns and Doug Mahnke and first appeared in Justice League (Volume 2) #30.
- Jessica Cruz was voiced by Diane Guerrero.
- 1 Appearances of Jessica Cruz (DCAU)
- 1 Images featuring Jessica Cruz (DCAU)
- 1 Quotations by or about Jessica Cruz (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Jessica Cruz (DCAU)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.