History of character has not yet been written.
- Indomitable Will: Even in the 31st century, Jessica was remembered as one of the most powerful Green Lanterns.
- Weaponry: Jessica showed a huge use of a variety of equipment in comparison with the general standards of the DCAU's Green Lanterns average of weapons.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League vs. the Fatal Five and is an adaptation of Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern. The original character was created by Geoff Johns and Doug Mahnke and first appeared in Justice League (Volume 2) #30.
- Jessica Cruz was voiced by Diane Guerrero.
- 1 Appearances of Jessica Cruz (DCAU)
- 1 Images featuring Jessica Cruz (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about Jessica Cruz (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Jessica Cruz (DCAU)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.