- I'm down to my last joke anyway... but this one will kill ya!
- — Jester src
Little history is known in the story about The Jester other than he had a pet monkey named Harley. He and Lex Luthor broke into a building controlled by the Crime Syndicate. He helped Luthor steal the quantum trigger, a device that allows people to travel into different universes.
An alarm set off in the building sent two villains in pursuit of Luthor and the Jester. The Jester stayed behind, sacrificing himself so that Luthor could escape (and against Luthor's objections). The Jester was attacked moments later by Angelique, and J'edd J'arkus. She plunged a fiery sword into the Jester's chest, making an apparently fatal wound.
The Jester then took a spherical bomb out of his pocket, and set it off, exploding the whole floor and taking Angelique and J'edd J'arkus with him. From the street below, Luthor said he was going to honor his death and finish what he started.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths and is an adaptation of Joker. The original character was created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger and first appeared in Batman #1.
- The Jester was voiced by James Patrick Stuart.
- The Jester was the heroic version of the Joker.
- He had a headquarters that resembled a giant funhouse.
- 1 Appearances of Jester (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Jester (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Jester (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- Character Gallery: Jester (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.