Prior to joining H.I.V.E. Academy, Jinx dated a boy named Leo, who she also worked with as her criminal partner. He gave her the nickname "Lucky", and the two worked together for sometime before their breakup. Leo would eventually become a new supervillain known as Kid Cold, taking on his younger sister Katie as his new partner Ice Kate. 
She often worked alongside her fellow cadets Gizmo and Mammoth. As part of the Academy's final exam, Jinx and the others were assigned to destroy the Teen Titans. During their initial encounter with the Titans, Jinx focused her attention on her analog in the Titans - Raven. Their first battle proved victorious, and after defeating the Titans, they took command of their headquarters Titans Tower. Jinx temporarily moved into the quarters normally occupied by Raven. When the Titans regrouped, they fought to take back the Tower and Beast Boy distracted Jinx, tricking her into firing random blasts of energy which caused the roof above her to collapse. Jinx survived the incident however and soon regrouped with the other H.I.V.E. cadets.
In a later adventure, the H.I.V.E. once again encountered the Teen Titans while in the midst of a daring bank robbery. The H.I.V.E. managed to escape capture, but not before Robin planted a homing beacon on Jinx's costume. The Titans used the beacon to discover the location of the H.I.V.E. Academy and Cyborg infiltrated the organization using the alias Stone. As Stone, he befriended Jinx and the others, but did not fool the H.I.V.E.'s new headmaster Brother Blood. Although Cyborg's true identity soon became known to the group, his presence made Jinx begin to question her commitment towards being a super-villain.
Some time later, Jinx and the others were in the midst of robbing a museum when they encountered a super-speed hero known as Kid Flash. Kid Flash recovered the stolen items from them, and the H.I.V.E. returned to their base of operations. By this point, Jinx felt that her reputation amongst the H.I.V.E. was tarnished, and she wanted to prove that she had what it took to play in the big leagues. To accomplish this, she attempted to cultivate a relationship with Madame Rouge of the Brotherhood of Evil. She encountered Kid Flash once again, and the H.I.V.E. managed to capture him on behalf of the Brotherhood. While imprisoned, the speedster asked Jinx why she insisted on hanging out with "losers" like the H.I.V.E. This angered Jinx greatly, but something in Kid Flash's words struck a chord within her. Nevertheless, she believed that the capture of Kid Flash assured her a place within the Brotherhood. Kid Flash soon escaped confinement, but Jinx caught up with and managed to lay him low with an electro-stunner. Madame Rouge however, was unimpressed with Jinx's handiwork and rebuked her efforts, calling her "pathetic". Jinx soon turned against Madame Rouge and following a brief battle, began to distance herself from the rest of the H.I.V.E.
Kid Flash's persistent efforts to reform her finally paid off. Jinx eventually abandoned the H.I.V.E. altogether and reformed herself. She no longer actively participates in criminal endeavors, and occasionally assists the Teen Titans in their various adventures.
After the defeat of the Brotherhood of Evil, Kid Flash and Jinx fought crime together, even moving to Keystone City together. There, they ran into Jinx's ex-boyfriend and ex-partner-in-crime Leo, who was now going by the moniker Kid Cold. While Kid Flash defeated Cold's new sidekick Ice Kate, Jinx apprehended Cold, using his powers to make his pants fall down and expose his underwear before arresting him. 
Powers and Abilities
- Probability Manipulation: Jinx's body produces mystical energy which she can use for a variety of effects. Among these is the ability to affect probability fields around specific objects. For example, through an act of will, Jinx can cause electrical systems to malfunction. Jinx's sorcery also enables her to affect the elements.
- Energy Projection: Jinx primarily uses her power to produce bursts of concussive mystical energy. She can hurl this energy either as a blast, or as a pink wave/hex, which she uses to knock her opponents off their feet.
- Gymnastics: Jinx is extremely agile and uses various somersaults and tumbling to avoid offensive attacks. She has also incorporated her gymnastic skill into close-quarter combat.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Teen Titans, the animated shorts that continued the series, and its tie-in comic book series Teen Titans Go!. It is an adaptation of Jinx. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and Chuck Patton and first appeared in Tales of the Teen Titans #56.
- Jinx was voiced by Lauren Tom for most of the character's appearances. Partway though the episode "Titans Together" Tara Strong took over the voicing the character for that episode.
- Jinx is dating Kid Flash. 
- 24 Appearances of Jinx (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 9 Images featuring Jinx (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Jinx (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Jinx (Teen Titans TV Series)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.
This character is or was a member of H.I.V.E., a criminal organization that specializes in training assassins and mercenaries, in any of its various incarnations.
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.